1. Encourage creativity
2. Encourage bravery
3. Help them try new things
4. Help them know failure is a part of life.
5. Help them know rejection is a part of life
6. Help them know that it is not possible to please everyone.
7. Teach them the value of taking risks
8. Encourage learning
9. Let them figure out what they like
10. Knowing my ale that just because I like it does not mean that they will.
11. Encourage decision making.
12. Encourage doing chores
13. Encourage education and skill building
14. Encourage independence
15. Encourage them to share emotions and feelings
16. Tell them they are good enough
17. Read and then read some more
18. Accept that no matter what I do, they are their own people and eventually will make their own decisions.
19. Learn how to believe I am good enough, because eventually they will see themselves in me.
"Pretty pretty please if you ever ever feel like you're nothing, you are perfect to me."