Saturday, December 28, 2013

Pinterest Humor

Bad days come to everyone sometimes.  We all need coping mechanisms.  One of my go to solutions is the humor boards on Pinterest.  Laughter truly is the best medicine.  Therefore, in no particular order, some of my favorite Pinterest Humor Finds:
1. Hooray Sports! Do the thing! Win the points!
2. I'm not always rude and sarcastic.  Sometimes I'm asleep.
3. Dieting is when you eat food that makes you sad.
4. Philosophy of Narcissism 101: "Sit for a spell and listen to my list of why all my faults are all your fault."
5. Watching Hoarders is the only thing that inspires me to do housework.
6. Being such a good cook that even the fire alarm cheers you on.
7. If I have not slapped you, cut you, or cussed you out, please know that the Lord is working in my life.
8. Rather than us agreeing to disagree, why don't you just be quiet?
9. If you see someone crying, ask if it is because of their haircut.
10. If you want to go running with me, you better be prepared to walk a lot.
11. I don't hate you.  I am just not necessarily excited about your existence.
12. Don't judge me by my grocery cart.  You have no idea the emotions I am trying to eat away.
13. This too shall pass...painfully, like a kidney stone, but remember it will pass.
14. You are not stupid.  I just think you have bad luck when thinking.
15. I will never get over the emotional damage British television has caused me.
16.  I'm not so good with advice, but may I interest you in a sarcastic comment?
17. I gave up trying to make ends meet.  Now, I'd be happy if they'd wave at each other from the corner...
18.  What I lack in skinniness I make up for in awesomeness....
19.  I stuffed the turkey with xanax so we can all have a relaxing holiday this year.
AND FINALLY:
20. Don't worry if you have had a bad day, remember there are people who have their ex's name tattooed on their body.
Have an amusing day!

No comments: