Monday, March 17, 2014

Whirlwind weekend edition

I am not one who likes to stay at home.  In fact, I kind of hate it.  So I tend to over plan, until I wear myself and everyone with me out.  It's not a problem for me, and I am still unsure of how the girls feel about it, but so far I think it is positive.  So, what fun things did I learn, experience, observe, or hear this weekend?
1.  A cute yet grabby toddler has got to be the most terrifying thing in the world to a 6 week old puppy.
2.  Not my puppy, mind you.  A friend's puppy.  Though said toddler would probably move in with friend and puppy if given the chance.
3.  Eating well is probably going to be my biggest challenge for the rest of my life.
4.  If you do one eye at a time while doing makeup, you get this response from a three year old "Mommy!  You have to paint the other eye!"
5.  Yelling out Pizza! when a child is asked a spiritual question in church was a proud moment in my life.
6. I should not be allowed loose in a cheese store.
7.  I was also quite proud when the three year old told the adult leader visiting her church class to not lean back on his chair cause it was not safe.  :)
8.  Kids apparently never run out of energy.  Ever.
9.  I think 3 year olds could take over the world if they banded together.
10.  I am so freaking grateful for the Monster at the End of this Book.
11.  I am madly in love with the guy that sings Let it Go in Disney voices.
12.  I adore imagination in children.  I really hope I can encourage my daughters to continue with their imagination.
13.  I need to go to the park more often.
14.  I also need to clean my bathroom more often.  Or get a maid.
15.  Still, my life is pretty awesome.

Happy Monday.  Have a good week!

No comments: