1. Chicago style pizza
2. NY pizza
3. The ZCMI food and pastry counter
4. Real dollar theaters. That actually cost one dollar.
5. The rocket at the rocket park in Layton.
6. Good street vendor food.
7. The awesome cheese fries at a random bar in Cumberland Maryland. Yes as a missionary I regularly ate at a bar. Seriously delicious food.
8. The TKTS line.
9. NY hotdogs
10. Chicago hotdogs
11. Deli pickles
12. Concerts in Bryant Park
13. The New York Public Library
14. The Chicago Public Library
15. Living by a large body of water. (No the great salt lake is not by my definition a large body of water.)
16. Free smithsonian museums
17. Tall buildings
18. Taking the subway to work
19. Diverse dining choices
20. People who know how to merge
Oh well. Better learn to be grateful for what I have.