Friday, February 7, 2014

Pain

Fell down the stairs in my graceful fashion yesterday.  The pain in my buttocks has seemed to grow over today.   Thanks to a caring friend I have it looked at so that is good, but not much to do but ice it and struggle to stand and move.  So today I am focused on pain.   Therefore, here is a list of my most painful things.  I may or may not be singing like Maria Von Trapp whilst writing this.
1, bone marrow biopsy 
2. Labor
3. Migraines
4. Shoulder pain
5. Arthritis
6. Growing pains
7. Twisted ankle 
8. Dry sockets 
9. Sinus pressure
10. Lower back pain 
11. Stiff neck
12. Charlie horse
13. Sore muscles
14. Paper cuts
15. Shaving cut
16.  Severe sunburn 
17. Curling iron burn 
18. Falling on ice
 Looking at the list I realize that while having experienced some pain I am pretty lucky that I have not experienced more severe pain.  Guess I should just grab my ice pack and be grateful.   

No comments: