Monday, February 3, 2014

Super Bowl

Hope you all had an excellent Super Bowl viewing yesterday.  I have never really watched or understood much of anything related to sports.  I used to be quite conceited in my hatred, wanting everyone to see things my way.  However, happily, I have aged in my wisdom and I realize that everyone is entitled to their enjoyment, and that a lot of the things I love, many people would find lame and stupid.  So I publicly apologize to all my sports fans.   I did in fact have a wonderful Superbowl weekend full of the things that I love. So while you sports fans were having fun at your parties, I celebrated enough to not have time to write a blog post!  This is how I celebrated:
1. Went to a Karaoke Cafe :)
2.  Went to Frozen, the Sing A Long Edition
3.  Made cookies and ate them :)
4.  Had a tea party.
5.  Watched Downton Abbey
6.  Went to Target and discovered the children's book "Mouseton Abbey"
7.  Found new recipes on Pinterest
8. Played piano and sang
9.  Read many, many stories with my girls.
10. Made glittery stickers
11.  Face painted
12. Painted nails
13. Played Goldie Blox
14. Discovered the similarities between my three year old and a wild and crazy muppet character
15.  Had a cuddle movie night with the girls
16. Made Valentines for my first graders class (And discovered I had not bought enough :()
17. Got a doctor check up from my 3 year old.
18.  Tried, I promise I tried, to watch part of the game.  I made it about 10 minutes.

Happy SuperBowl!

No comments: