1. I was in a meeting. My phone was ringing but I did not answer because I was in a meeting. So they called my cell. Which I did not answer because I was in a meeting. So they called my assistant. Who told them I was in a meeting. So they sent me an email.
2. I have discovered there are far too many ways to contact me.
3. Ran back into a restaurant to get my keys that I had left on the table. Only I did not leave them on the table. They were in my purse the whole time.
4. Didn't realize until five minutes before work was over that I am in charge of a meeting at 7am tomorrow. Go me!
5. Got stuck eating cup of sadness and despair for lunch today.
6. Had an awesome workout followed by a bacon cheeseburger and bottomless fries. I rock and my decisions are awesome.
7. Everything is awesome is still in my head.
8. Discovered that you can buy Lego sets of the places in the Lego movie. Yeah, I'm gonna be broke soon.
9. Sometimes I get sick of sitting and have to type standing. People give you very odd looks when you type standing.
10. I have an iPad mini and a MacBook Air. A coworker saw that, looked out the window at my small car, then looked at my stature and said "is everything you purchase petite?" To which I replied "indeed even my clothing."
11. Had to call someone I had never spoken to before and I desperately wanted to do so with a British accent.
12. Don't go to Red Robin on a Tuesday evening. It is apparently packed at that time for no reason.
13. Do go to the gym on a Tuesday at 6pm. Apparently no one goes at that time.
Hope that tomorrow brings with it less adventures than today and remember if you leave a message for me on one phone you do not need to call one of my other phones, send me an email or call my assistant. I promise. On second thought skip all the other options and just email me.