Sunday, February 23, 2014

Writer's block

Back pain, overextending oneself, and laziness have now been proven to lead to writers block.  My most humble apologies to my fans.  You should be happy to note my delusions of fans are alive and well.  What have I mused since our last encounter?
1. Sandra Bullock needs to make more movies.
2.  Having visible difficulty whilst standing seems to add way more years to your appearance than wrinkles.  
3.  I find myself having unkind thoughts towards people I see from high school that do not appear to have aged.  Damn the crap shoot that is the human gene pool!
4.  Starting to really like the praise I get from the three year old when I use the potty.  We all need more positive reinforcement in our lives.
5.  Everything is still awesome.  Truly the song never leaves your head.
6.  I still remember back in 2004 I believe it was when a friend introduced me to YouTube.   Best.Site.Ever.   When you are sad you can go on YouTube and watch any of your favorite people.  Anytime.   Thank you YouTube.
7.  Vampires shouldn't sparkle.   Old news, but people need to be reminded from time to time.
8.  I appreciate that people still want to hang out with me even though I talk too much.  Been told I talk too much since first grade.  Didn't stop me then, highly unlikely I am going to stop now.
9.  So growing up I was taught to "liken" scriptures and other religious stories to my own life.   I submit that my talent is being able to liken any story or entertainment to my life.  
10.  I also submit that number 9 is mostly the result of my older brother who taught me that the wisdom of Star Wars is just as appropriate to quote as the wisdom of the ages.
11.  I need more singing in my life.
12.  My fashion sense is lacking and when I am dressed nicely it is because fashion conscious friends helped pick out the outfit.  When I pick out my own outfit I tend to look like Amy Farrah Fowler.

It's late enough that I better stop before the thoughts become completely incomprehensible.

No comments: