Monday, January 6, 2014

Monday Monday

It's always hard to start a new week.  Harder still when you have had a few weeks of Holiday's and vacation time.  Add to that cold and dreary weather, and you have a recipe for all things sad and horrid.  So.....let's list some happy things, shall we?
1.  My kids and all that entails.
2.  My car still makes me happy six months later.
3. Downton Abbey is back.
4.  Big Bang Theory.
5.  Broadway Musicals.
6.  Social Media and how it helps us all stay connected.
7. Potatoes.
8.  Cheese.
9.  Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and various other artists.
10.  Pinterest.
11.  Friends to brighten your day.
12. Some e cards.
13.  Netflix and redbox
14. Marvel Universe.
15. Disneyland, Disney world, etc.
16.  Movies!!
17. Text messages.
18. Swimming pools.
19.  Gordmans, Charming Charlies, and basically any shop at Station Park in Farmington.
20.  Cafe Zupas and the fact that they give you a chocolate strawberry with every meal.
21. Hot tubs. Massages.  Pedicures.  Other things to pamper yourself.
22.  Road trips.
23. Roller Coasters
24.  The beach.
25.  Podcasts.

There, next time you have a rough Monday like I did, remember that even on bad Monday's I can still come up with 25 things that make me happy.  I bet you all can too.