Wednesday, January 1, 2014

Random Daily Activities

Today was not the greatest start to the new year, but all is well that ends well, and I type this with a three year old climbing on my shoulders and head, which actually makes me more happy than you can imagine, although also more prone to typos.  So today we shall just stick with the regular random musings.
1.  Love it when a child covers your face and then says "Look at me".  They think we have super powers.
2.  Taking down the tree is more fun when you do it with kids.   Not nearly as sad when your kids get wrapped up in lights and giggle.
3.  It's taken me six months to finish the series I am watching on Netflix.  Don't know if I should be proud or sad.
4.  So beyond grateful for wonderful friends.  Every day I realize that I am surrounded by the best people in the world.
5.  Amalia and Leia are now dancing and singing while they brush their teeth.  All we need now is a magic orchestra to begin living a musical.
6.  Really, what is it with Monster High? Did we like that weird of stuff when we were kids?  I am sure we did, but really, I can't remember anything that silly.
7.  Thanks to dry, rough skin, my youngest now thinks lotion is the solution for every problem.  She got sad because I made her put the toys away for bed, and she said lotion would make her feel better.

Hope you all had a wonderful day!

No comments: