Friday, January 3, 2014

The End of the Week

Ah Friday, glorious Friday.  Sometimes when I reach Friday, I am extremely grateful for even the little things, like making it through the week.   So, great things that happened this week:
1. Got to go sledding!  It's wonderful to do little kid type things with my wonderful kids.
2.  Got asked to do a musical number at a pretty big meeting in April.  Have no idea what I will do, but am totally flattered that I keep getting asked to do this type of thing.
3.  Got to fix two of my favorite meals this week, Spaghetti and Meatballs, and a Curry Casserole my mother invented years ago that has always been my favorite.
4.  Got to have a movie night with one of my favorite people, and watched two of my favorite movies.
5.  Actually exercised every day except one.  Not major exercising, but well within my goal of moving more.
6.  Actually made good eating choices the vast majority of the week, and did not feel deprived.
7.  Got to plan a weekend trip to CHICAGO!!!!  YAY!!
8. Might also get to have a weekend trip to Vegas.  Still working on that one.
9.  Got to cuddle and snuggle and hug my little girls over and over and over again.
10.  Actually accomplished a lot this week.  A lot more than I expected.  Feeling pretty content at this moment.  Well, as content as a person can be watching Monster High.  Oh children, the things we do for you.
11.  Honestly, Honestly can't wait until Frozen comes out on DVD and I am able to watch that over and over again instead of Monster High.
12.  Someday they will be teenagers, and maybe I can convince them to be Buffy fans.   One can hope.

Let's hope each week of 2014 also has at least 12 wonderful thoughts at the end of the week.  Happy Friday everyone.

No comments: