Wednesday, January 15, 2014

Things I want to learn

Today I was working on trying to learn something new at my job, and it made me realize that there is still a lot of knowledge I want to gain.  So here are some things I would like to learn:
1. How to do excel spreadsheets.
2.  How to make a podcast.
3. How to design a website.
4. How to make a blog more aesthetically pleasing.
5.  How to do my children's hair better.
6.  How to make freezer meals.
7. How to make more interesting powerpoints.
8.  How to write for pay!
9. How to write a play/screenplay.
10.  Chinese.
11. How to pick out clothes that look good on me.
12.  How to pick a more flattering hairstyle.
13. How to paint my kids nails better.
14.  How to use twitter.
15.  How to say no to french fries (yeah, that one is probably the most impossible on the list).
16. How to exercise without looking like a fool.
17.  How to sing without breathing so much.
18.  How to sing high notes without screeching.
19.  How to belt without cracking.
20.  How to sing as good in front of people as I do in my car.
21.  Better understanding of computers in general.

What do you want to learn?

No comments: