Friday, January 17, 2014

Stuff

I am trying to learn how to use excel.  Trying is the key word.  I am not excelling at excel yet. :).  Today, as I was practicing making a spreadsheet, I decided to list all the things I would buy if I had no money worries. Now, money and stuff does not buy you happiness.  This I know.  But dreams never hurt anyone.  I am completely aware that I will not have most of these delusions, but its fun to want.  Well, at least it made for a fun excel sheet.
1. Macbook Air
2. Ipad Mini 64 Gb
3. Imac
4. Touch Screen PC
5. Super nice all in one printer
6. Surface tablet
7.  State of the art digital piano
8. Sound recording studio
9.  Condo in Brooklyn
10. Condo in San Diego
11.  Condo in Puerto Vallarta
12. Condo in Orlando
13.  Year passes to Disney
14. Private Jet
15. TV/Blue ray player
16. Broadway show tickets whenever I wanted
17.  Speaker system throughout living space
18. Brand new furniture
19. Mini Cooper
20. A maid
21. Time.  I wish I could buy more time to spend with my kids, etc
22.  A library like in Beauty and the Beast
23. A condo in Chicago
24. A condo in Salt Lake
25. A personal chef.

What all do you want to buy?

No comments: