Sunday, January 26, 2014

Random Thoughts Day

It's kind of exciting to be in my brain.  No, really, you all should try it.  :).  Just a few things that passed through my brain cells today:
1.  While at a stop light, I was singing and dancing in my car.  Why not, right?  May as well have fun while waiting.  Got a few strange stares from the car next to me.  My thoughts?  You all wish you were in my car.  It's way more fun over here.
2.  People really need to learn to play the organ faster.   Just because you are in church does not mean you need to play the music glacially.
3.  Sometimes I hear people on the radio and wonder why people think they sing well.  I mean, really, why?!  There are plenty of people I don't like their music, yet I admit they sing well, just not my style or whatever.  But others? Really? Are that many people tone deaf?
4.  Some people never age.  Saw a few people today that I had not seen for 20 plus years, and yet they look exactly the same.  How is that possible?
5.  I still need more reasons to get dressed up and wear fancy things.
6.  I am more grateful for a good nights sleep than I should be.
7.  If you were performing at the Grammys, wouldn't you choose more than a t-shirt and jeans?  I mean its fine, if you are a multi millionaire from Australia singing country you can wear whatever you darn well please, but for me, I would be wearing more than jeans and a t shirt.
8.  Why don't I play guitar?! Sad face.
9.  It's time for a new hair color.  I have been blonde for 34 years.  Time to do something new.
10.  I love seeing people I love.  I love people.
11.  I wish I had been born in a british television series.
12.  I thinking singing contests with my seven year old are my all time favorite activities.

Hope you all have a fun week.  Sing in your car. :)

No comments: