Saturday, January 11, 2014

Things I Enjoy

Sometimes we have do things we don't want to do.  Things we have no desire whatsoever to do.  And yet, we must do them.  I had one such chore today.  However, I prepared myself by surrounding the rest of the day with things I love to do.  So this is what I did today to combat the negative hour and a half I had to endure:
1. Eat pancakes with butter and syrup.
2.  Look at pretty sparkly things.
3. Purchase pretty sparkly things.
4.  Belt to Kelly Clarkson, P!nk, and others in my car.
5.  Look at apartments I want to live in.
6.  Text some of my favorite people.
7. Go to station park not once but TWICE!
8.  Eat at cafe Zupa's
9.  Retail therapy
10.  Shop with my favorite shopping buddy.
11.  Find really great deals (7 dollar sweaters!  8 dollar boots!)
12.  Use gift cards and rewards!  Spent 63 cents at one store!
13.  Listen to my favorite podcast.
14.  Chat with my precious girls.
15.  Hang with my Brother and Sister-in-Law
16.  Introduce my Sister-in-Law to Torrid, one of the best clothing stores out there.
17.  Charming Charlie's.  Enough said.
18.  Humor boards on Pinterest.
19.  Nice long hot shower.
20.  Eat at Applebees.
21.  More Singing!
22.  Make Predictions about the Golden Globes.
23.  Talk about how awesome the West Wing is.
24.  Talk about wishing characters of the West Wing would run for office.
25.  Watch the Big Bang Theory

Bad chores can't take away my happiness.  Difficult things are but a moment.  Awesome songs are forever.

No comments: