Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Relaxing

An object in motion stays in motion while an object at rest stays at rest.  What I mean is I over extended myself this week.  So today, after work, I tried to relax, and failed miserably.  Which means the laundry is done and the girl's bedroom is clean.  However, now I am in my cosy rocking chair, watching Downton Abbey.  I have never been good at resting and relaxing, but it is something I feel I need to get more efficient at.  So today, let's list things I can do to relax.
1.  Go for a nice walk.
2. Sit on a balcony and read.
3. Sit at a park and read.
4. Sit at a park and watch people.
5. Watch a good movie.
6. Watch a good tv show.
7. Take a nap.
8.  Learn to meditate.
9. Talk to a friend.
10.  Listen to music.
11. Guided meditation.
12. Play piano.
13.  Take a bubble bath.
14. Get a massage.
15. Get a pedicure.
16. Have my hair done.
17. Write something.
18. Go to a flower shop.
19. Eat chocolate.
20.  Sing.

Hope you all have a relaxing evening.

No comments: