Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Pick me up Tuesday

Today, lets muse about things that can give us a little pick me up, or a jolt of happiness in an otherwise sad or dull day.
1.  A hug from a good friend or loved one.
2.  Listening to a good song.
3.  Watching a funny show.
4. Telling a joke.
5.  Sending someone a text message to brighten their day.
6.  Doing 10 jumping jacks.  (Okay really I hate stuff like that.  But...I feel better thinking I may have done something good for my heart.)
7.  Trying something new.
8.  Reading a good book.
9.  Smelling flowers.
10.  Taking a nice, hot shower.
11.  Remembering a fond memory.
12. Window Shopping.
13. Real shopping.
14.  Going for a walk.
15. Calling someone you love.
16. Extending a helping hand.
17.  Drinking a glass of water.
18.  Putting on lotion.
19. Running through the sprinklers.
20.  Acting like a kid again.

I hope you all had a good Tuesday!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Maren, I adore your musings! That is all.... Jocelyn