Sunday, January 12, 2014

Traditional musings

Today let's just muse in my traditional fashion.
1.  I really wish I had a reason to dress in fancy attire.
2. Children (well at least mine) excel at reading facial expressions. 
3.  It's silly how difficult it is to choose between certain television shows.  Technology makes it possible to watch whatever whenever but sometimes you want to watch it right now :)
4.  Sometimes I rewrite words to songs in my head.  Sometimes I know if I share the new words I would shock people.  
5.  I would love to have a ladies maid.  Even if just for one day a week. 
6. I also wish there was more opportunity for me to wear fancy hats. 
7. Yep.  So done with winter.  
8.  I want a storage ottoman in black.  Not sure why, I just do.  
9.  Am thinking of dying my hair red.  Thoughts? 
10.  Good luck facing another week everyone!  

3 comments:

Unknown said...

The best part about dying your hair, is that you can try it out & if you don't like, dye it back. Plus everyone will notice how fabulous you look with new hair.
I also wish I could dress fancy on occasion, but only if my maid is there to make me look fabulous in the dress!

Unknown said...

Not sure why it showed me as Unknown. Oh well, it was Amelia that wrote that.

Maren said...

LOL Right?! I totally need a lady's maid!